Working with Fondant
Duration: 5 hours (9:30am – 2:30pm)
This hands-on course teaches the basics of working with Fondant. Students explore and experiment with a range of tools and ingredients. Basic Cake Decorating is a prerequisite to this course.
This course covers:
– What is fondant and gum paste?
– Preparing and colouring fondant.
– Fondant tools and equipment.
– Preparing cakes for fondant.
– Covering cakes with rolled fondant.
– Decorating techniques for fondant-covered cakes.
Included is the use of all our tools and equipment, ingredients and cake that will be used. We will supply a light lunch. Please advise us of allergies or special dietary considerations.
24 Jan 2019
21 Feb 2019
21 Mar 2019
18 Apr 2019
16 May 2019
20 Jun 2019
19 Sep 2019
17 Oct 2019
21 Nov 2019