Reasons To Choose Jeanette’s Cakes To Host Your Party
We are a Leader in Birthday Parties.
- Hosted over 650 parties
- Fully equipped studio, designed for culinary events
- Hosted by qualified & experienced chefs and cakes decorators
- 25 party designs to choose from
- Have fun and acquire some life skills
- No work required by the parents or host – we do ALL the preparation
State of the art studio
- Health certified & peanut/nut free
- Equipped with professional equipment and tools
- 24 work stations
- Private and cozy with a separate lounge area to have snacks and open gifts
- Wheelchair friendly
- Easy access off QEW & free parking
What each party guest receives
- His or her own cake/cupcakes/cookies to decorate or bake and take home
- Signature packaging to take treats home
- Snacks (pizza and lemonade)
- The demonstration cake or cupcakes serves as the party cake (we add extra cake for larger parties).
- Downloadable or hardcopy invitations
We had our daughter 5th birthday party at Jeanette’s cakes and it was the best experience we ever had. The facility was so clean and beautifully organized for such parties. The instructor was professional and fast acting to occupied an unexpected number of kids. They are flexible and friendly made our experience unforgettable. I highly recommend this place to a friend.
Thank you so much and wish you all the best
Really great place. I have been here on multiple occasions and every time was a good experience. The cookies – delicious, cupcakes – amazing, and the cakes are the best and the service is fantastic. I took a few classes and learned how to make several different types of cookies, how to make a cute purse cake (and how to properly do all the components, including the usage of modeling chocolate), and how to nicely use royal icing to decorate cookies. All of the classes were marvelous.
had a party at Jeannette’s cakes and it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. Since then I have had her cakes on multiple other occasions and have never been disappointed. 15/10 would recommend.
- Amazing birthday! Great attention to details, the kids loved decorating their own cakes, the pizza was delicious and baked right there! Would highly recommend and will certainly be coming back. Jeanette is a pleasure to deal with and very responsive.
- My niece recently celebrated her 9th birthday at Jeanette’s Cakes by hosting a cake decorating class with her friends where they made cute little octopus cakes.
The studio was so clean and beautifully decorated and the owner Jeanette was so friendly and super organized. She did an amazing job at conducting the class and was very patient and professional with the kids.
I would highly recommend her class to anyone who loves cakes and decorating.
Great job Jeanette and we look forward to returning for another class soon!
- In recently celebrated my daughter’s 9 years old birthday at Jeanette’s Cakes.
The party was really a success. Starting from the location, which is really fresh and clean, then the demonstration of the Octopus Cake, all the kids took home a beautiful decorated cake, and finally the area for socializing and sharing pizza and cake is perfect for this ocassions.
I do reccomend celebrating birthday parties at Jeanette’s, very happy with the experience.
- First, i was in contact with Jeanette’s Cake, when i had my best friends bachelorette party which i ordered the Adventure book cake. I fell in love with it and ever since i didn’t cease to find an opportunity to get her cakes in any occasion possible. When my girl turned 10 , her friends and herself had a blast decorating their penguin cakes. Mira also went for her cooking summer camps, which were tasteful and tip worthy. Even my husband asked her to have some cakes done for his businesses on certain occasions. Jeannette’s cake always matched our needs if not more. After 4 years My girl still asks for jeannette’s cakes on her birthdays. I am very glad we came across Jeannette’s cakes.