Covid 19 party protocol & safety measures
We will be hosting our parties in accordance with the recommendations of the relevant provincial health authorities. Some of the measures we will be taking in this regard are:
- Taking the temperature of each participant, parent and instructor/helper at the start of each party to minimize the risk for attendees.
- Parents will leave their kids at the door and will leave once the child’s temperature has been taken.
- Ensuring each participant and instructor/facilitator wears the protective equipment recommended by the health authorities.
- Limiting movement of participants between work stations and maintaining safe social distancing at all times during the party. (We have a closed-circuit video system with 3 screens in the studio, which allows each participant to view the facilitator’s instructions in detail without having to move from his/her station).
- Dedicating the equipment and tools required to perform the tasks to each participant wherever possible. The equipment and work surfaces will be sanitized before the start of each party.
- Making available sanitizer and paper towels available at each station at all times.
- Food and drinks will be served at each participants allocated seat and will be portioned to eliminate contact
To ensure social distancing, we are limiting each party to 10 participants (our capacity is 24) unless siblings or kids from the same household attend, in which case we can increase the party size if it is permitted by authorities and safe to do so.