Reasons to Choose a Jeanette’s Cakes Camp
We set the bar for culinary camps
- Hosted over 90 camps since 2008
- Fully-equipped studio, specially designed for culinary workshops
- 12 Camps (full day and half day) to choose from
- We teach valuable lifeskill & provide a space where everyone feels included and has fun!
State of the art studio
- Health certified & nut free
- Equipped with professional tools and equipment
- Wheelchair friendly
- Easy access, just off QEW
What each participant receives
- Top quality ingredients
- The use of Kitchen aid mixers, induction cooktops and professional tools and equipment
- Each person will make their own baked goods, confections or meal
- Jeanette’s Cakes apron to keep
- Course notes – where applicable
I just wanted to say thank you for hosting such a wonderful camp this week. Julia had a great time. She learned so much and she was so proud when she saw how much we loved the food she made every day.
Katharine Alexander – Carew
When I was at her sugar flower summer camp I learned so much. Everything we used was great quality and she was able to help us with what ever we needed.
- Thank you for a wonderful cake decorating camp. Jenny thoroughly enjoyed herself. This is the first baking camp that she has done where the kids actually learn something. Her cake turned out so beautiful and it was delicious too.
Samantha Harley *
- This camp surpassed our expectations. Michaela could not wait to go to camp everyday and we got an excited retelling of everything she learned everyday.
thank you for being so generous with your knowledge
- Wow, we were so impressed with the pastries that Annie made at camp. Better than the bakery! Annie had such a great time and will be back.
Linda Baker *
- Thank you Jeanette for offering such a special camp. Keira enjoyed every moment and says this is the best camp she has been to. We will be back next year.
- Even though William was worried about being the only boy, he had such a good time and enjoyed the cooking camp very much. He wants to become a chef and his experience at your camp has confirmed his dream of becoming a chef. The meals were all so delicious and we will be making the recipes again.
This was such a fun experience for Kelly, she was exited to get up and go to camp in the morning which is quite unusual. Her cake was amazing and she was so proud to share it with us on Friday.
- Thank you Jeanette, Bryce had a blast. Your camp is by far the best cooking camp we have done anywhere. The meals were amazing, it was restaurant quality and Bryce shared some tips with me that I didn’t know.