We make cakes for all occasions. Order cakes and baked goods from our pre-designed selection or speak to us about having something custom designed (a minimum spend of $350.00). Our facility is nut/peanut free, we bake from scratch and use top quality ingredients.
- TARTS & PIES
- CAKE SUPPLIES
- GIFT BASKETS
Helping you make life’s special moments memorable
Hi Jeanette – just wanted to thank you for doing an amazing job with my parents cake. They loved it and it was a hit at the party. Everyone was talking about it and taking pictures. I’ll recommend your work whenever possible.
- I wanted to thank you for offering this camp in your beautiful store. Our granddaughter attended and loved each and every moment of the time she was there and was just thrilled that she got to take home her finished recipes to share with the family. It is a wonderful camp for young people and offers life skills that we all need as well as having a great time and learning something new and exciting. I was very impressed with your Banking and Cooking Camp.
Thank you again,
- Hi Jeanette,
A quick note to let you know that my husband was very impressed with the cake on Thursday – both with how it looked and how it tasted! Everyone really enjoyed it. Some were even taking pictures of the cake, it looked so good.
Thanks so much. We will definitely contact you again.
- We had our daughter 5th birthday party at Jeanette’s cakes and it was the best experience we ever had. The facility was so clean and beautifully organized for such parties. The instructor was professional and fast acting to occupied an unexpected number of kids. They are flexible and friendly made our experience unforgettable. I highly recommend this place to a friend.
Thank you so much and wish you all the best.
- Jeanette’s Working with Fondant workshop/class is great for anyone looking to up their cake decorating game! As an amateur cake decorator, my fondant work left a lot to be desired… I definitely learned how important it is to properly prep a cake even before the fondant is applied in order to get that super professional finish, as well as some other neat tips and tricks along the way. This class was great for beginner to intermediate decorators. Jeanette herself was great to work with and I would definitely consider taking more of her classes in the future.
- Jeanette produced a stunning cake for our recent wedding. We were totally thrilled with it. Great assistance with design ideas. Totally recommend.
- I needed a cake last minute for my sister’s birthday the next day. I called all the highly rated oakville bakeries and the response I got for wanting a cake for the next day was a laugh and a dead dial tone. Miss Jeanette just said ‘Yes I can.’
She went above and beyond, coming in on a Saturday after the store closed for the day and was extremely pleasant. The result was magnificent, a beautiful and delicious unicorn cake. The most amazing part was that Miss Jeanette was so prepared in advance for last minute orders, because she kept the decorations, the horns and ears of the unicorns made and in stock, which is why she was able to make the cake on such short notice. Thoroughly impressed and very grateful. 5 stars all round
- Amazing birthday! Great attention to details, the kids loved decorating their own cakes, the pizza was delicious and baked right there! Would highly recommend and will certainly be coming back. Jeanette is a pleasure to deal with and very responsive.
- My niece recently celebrated her 9th birthday at Jeanette’s Cakes by hosting a cake decorating class with her friends where they made cute little octopus cakes.
The studio was so clean and beautifully decorated and the owner Jeanette was so friendly and super organized. She did an amazing job at conducting the class and was very patient and professional with the kids.
I would highly recommend her class to anyone who loves cakes and decorating.
Great job Jeanette and we look forward to returning for another class soon!
- This was our first time ordering cake with Jeanette’s Cakes without ever having tried them before. The process of placing the order was super smooth over the phone. Going through the website ahead of time really helped. The birthday cake and cupcakes were nicely done and tasted DELICIOUS. I’ve rarely come across such moist, rich cakes that are just enough sweet to let you enjoy a big portion. The quality of the icing and the cake itself was very good overall. My guests were very appreciative of the cake and took second helpings! The delivery process was smooth too, Jeanette helped put the bags in the car to ensure they remained intact. Another big strength of this place is that Jeanette was very resourceful in tackling an issue on a day she had 2-3 parties. We’d sent an image and message to be printed on the cake – this was missed earlier. Jeanette made sure that she had it done before we picked up. I’m not easy to please but these to me are reason’s to justify a 5-star rating. Absolutely recommend Jeanette’s Cakes to anyone looking for delicious, good looking cakes from a business that cares.