Working with Fondant
Duration: 5 hours (9:30am – 2:30pm)
This hands-on course teaches the basics of working with Fondant. Students explore and experiment with a range of tools and ingredients. Basic Cake Decorating is a prerequisite to this course.
This course covers:
– What is fondant and gum paste?
– Preparing and colouring fondant.
– Fondant tools and equipment.
– Preparing cakes for fondant.
– Covering cakes with rolled fondant.
– Decorating techniques for fondant-covered cakes.
Included is the use of all our tools and equipment, ingredients and cake that will be used. We will supply a light lunch. Please advise us of allergies or special dietary considerations.
18 Jan 2018
22 Feb 2018
22 Mar 2018
19 Apr 2018
24 May 2018
21 Jun 2018
20 Sep 2018
18 Oct 2018
22 Nov 2018