Why Jeanette’s Cakes
- Our parties are unique and intimate. We pride ourselves on hosting the best parties around!
- Absolutely no work for parents!
- Pizza, Lemonade and Cake included.
- Plates, cups and candles included
- Learn something new
- Beautiful private studio equipped with state of the art equipment.
- Health Certified and Nut Free.
- Top quality and natural ingrdients
- Downloadable invitations
- We have ample parking & easy drop-off. Located just of the QEW in Oakville
Each participant receives their own cake/cupcakes to decorate, which is taken home in a signature Jeanette’s Cakes box
Participants work with professional baking/decorating tools and equipment.
We supply pizza, lemonade & the demonstration cake/cupcakes are served as the birthday cake. For larger groups we add extra cake or cupcakes.
Activity takes about 60 or 90 minutes depending on the party that was chosen.
We had our daughter 5th birthday party at Jeanette’s cakes and it was the best experience we ever had. The facility was so clean and beautifully organized for such parties. The instructor was professional and fast acting to occupied an unexpected number of kids. They are flexible and friendly made our experience unforgettable. I highly recommend this place to a friend.
Thank you so much and wish you all the best
Really great place. I have been here on multiple occasions and every time was a good experience. The cookies – delicious, cupcakes – amazing, and the cakes are the best and the service is fantastic. I took a few classes and learned how to make several different types of cookies, how to make a cute purse cake (and how to properly do all the components, including the usage of modeling chocolate), and how to nicely use royal icing to decorate cookies. All of the classes were marvelous.
had a party at Jeannette’s cakes and it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. Since then I have had her cakes on multiple other occasions and have never been disappointed. 15/10 would recommend.
- Amazing birthday! Great attention to details, the kids loved decorating their own cakes, the pizza was delicious and baked right there! Would highly recommend and will certainly be coming back. Jeanette is a pleasure to deal with and very responsive.
- My niece recently celebrated her 9th birthday at Jeanette’s Cakes by hosting a cake decorating class with her friends where they made cute little octopus cakes.
The studio was so clean and beautifully decorated and the owner Jeanette was so friendly and super organized. She did an amazing job at conducting the class and was very patient and professional with the kids.
I would highly recommend her class to anyone who loves cakes and decorating.
Great job Jeanette and we look forward to returning for another class soon!
- In recently celebrated my daughter’s 9 years old birthday at Jeanette’s Cakes.
The party was really a success. Starting from the location, which is really fresh and clean, then the demonstration of the Octopus Cake, all the kids took home a beautiful decorated cake, and finally the area for socializing and sharing pizza and cake is perfect for this ocassions.
I do reccomend celebrating birthday parties at Jeanette’s, very happy with the experience.
- First, i was in contact with Jeanette’s Cake, when i had my best friends bachelorette party which i ordered the Adventure book cake. I fell in love with it and ever since i didn’t cease to find an opportunity to get her cakes in any occasion possible. When my girl turned 10 , her friends and herself had a blast decorating their penguin cakes. Mira also went for her cooking summer camps, which were tasteful and tip worthy. Even my husband asked her to have some cakes done for his businesses on certain occasions. Jeannette’s cake always matched our needs if not more. After 4 years My girl still asks for jeannette’s cakes on her birthdays. I am very glad we came across Jeannette’s cakes.
The Party Procedure
- Arrival: Studio opens 15 minutes before the begin of the party.
- Sign in: Parents must sign their child in with contact details of the parent.
- Decorating:The first hour and 10 minutes of the party (or 1 1/2 hours and if it is a 2 1/2 hour party) is for decorating cakes.
- Snack : Time for pizza, lemonade and cake
- Opening gifts: Choose to open or take home your gifts